13 Feb Waukegan’s Center for EROS Treatment
Our expertly trained healthcare professionals at the NuMale Medical Center are here to help men like you rejuvenate your inner and outer wellness. Here we offer the latest treatments in sexual dysfunction and hormone replacement therapy for men. The doctors at the NuMale Medical Center have extensive knowledge and special training in treating sexual difficulties in men, such as low testosterone, low libido, erectile dysfunction, and more. Our all-male staff understands the anxiety associated with these issues, the effect they can have on your life, and the courage required to seek treatment. With over a 98% success rate, we know our treatments can change your life.
How Men in Waukegan Can Benefit from NuMale’s Low-T Treatment
Testosterone is the male hormone responsible for the development of sexual characteristics, muscle mass, sense of well-being, and sexual function. It also helps promote healthy sperm production and protect against bone loss and heart disease. Men undergo andropause at the age of 30, which is the period of time when testosterone levels begin to drop about 1% per year. This is normal for most men, but others may experience symptoms such as fatigue and decreased sex drive that may interfere with daily life.
We specialize in diagnosing low testosterone and administering the optimal levels of the hormone to help you feel younger, stronger, and healthier again. The trained professionals at NuMale Medical Center specialize in physician regulated hormone therapy treatment, or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). We have several treatment options available and and will help you choose the right program for you. Thanks to these medical advancements and healthier lifestyles, our patients are living longer, sexually active lives.
Symptoms of low testosterone include:
- Decreased muscle tone and increased fat storages especially around the midsection
- Loss of libido (sex drive) and sexual function (sometimes erectile dysfunction)
- Loss of energy and motivation
- Loss of mental clarity (“brain fog”)
- Feeling fatigued, weak, and tired especially during the day
- Depression, irritability, and mood swings
- Decreased sense of well-being
NuMale EROS Treatment™ Available for Men in Waukegan
As men age, sexual health problems tend to increase due to a number of physical and psychological factors. While going back in time is not an option, there is a solution to help rejuvenate your youthful vigor and appearance known as The NuMale Eros Procedure™. This procedure uses the body’s own platelet rich fibrin matrix (PRFM) to increase blood flow to the penis, which strengthens erections and enhances appearance. Certain patients may qualify and benefit from this procedure.
- Increased blood flow and circulation
- Improved sexual capabilities
- Increase in sexual stamina – maintain a longer and more fulfilling sex life
- Increased sensation and pleasure
- Enhanced appearance
- Increase in girth (up to 1 inch)
- Increase in length (.25 – 1 inch) on average
- No allergic reactions (you are using your body’s own fluids)
- No lumps
- Minimal pain
Schedule your consultation with NuMale Medical Center of Chicago today and discover the nu you!